Creating custom themes for windows phone 7 wasn’t that easy before. There wasn’t any application available for such services. But now, Window’s Phone 7 is paving its path. WP 7 is offering custom themes to its users. Its more like a desktop application to create themes of your own choice. This free new app is launched by “Windows Phone Hacker”. You can get here.
1. A developer unlocked device
2. Mango (Windows Phone 7.5
1. Tile Customization
2. Import Themes
3. Export Themes
1. First you need to download the latest app “themes for WP7“. Extract the archive and run “hemeConfig.exe“.
2. Choose your favorite image from the background theme section and create a new theme of your own choice.
3. For third-party App’s titles, click “add app” button. After making changes press “Save XAP” to export it .
4. Now use built-in “Deploy” option. Connect your phone to PC and push the deploy button. Your customized theme will be there.
For more details watch the below video.