Just 5 simple steps and you are done. You can use the Apple Wireless Keyboard with iPhone 3G or later releases of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. All you need to do is just pair the wireless keyboard with iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch via Bluetooth. Here are the steps to follow.
- Connect a wireless keyboard with the device.
- Click the “Settings” icon on the iPhone and select General> Bluetooth.
- Click on “Bluetooth” switch, if it has to.
- Turn on the wireless keyboard Apple, pressing the power button.
- Select the keyboard in entery Devices iPhone.
Disconnect the wireless keyboard iPhone
iPhone Click “Settings” and select the icon General> Bluetooth and press the keyboard under “Device and click” Forget this device “