Its the time to discover hidden features in your iPhone white-headphones – you can do a lot more than adjusting the volume only. If you are having a remote headphone or you may say a headphone with a remote adapter attached to it, then you can control any of your iDevice (iPhone, iPod, iPad). These hidden features include many interesting operations you can perform easily with your headphones without going into the main menu.
The functions include:
1. If you are listening music you can easily toggle pause or play by tapping the center button.
2. You need to tap the center button twice and long-press on the second tap if you want to fast-forward a
3. You need to tap three times and long-press on the third tap if you want to rewind a song.
4. If you not willing to listen a bad song and want to skip it, you need to double tap.
5. If you want to listen the previous played song just triple tap.
6. If you want to answer an incoming call just tap the center button once. To hang up tap it again.
7. If you want to ignore an incoming call you need to long-press the center button.
8. If you want to to switch calls you need to tap the center button once and to end the new incoming call
hold the center button down for 2 seconds
9. You can now capture a photo by Tapping the volume-up button.
10. If you are an iPhone 4S user and want to prompt Siri, long-pressing the center button.