Tablet Remote app is used to control other Android phones via Bluetooth. Its very useful App and uses Bluetooth for control and communication with other Android devices. However, the App is only useful within the Bluetooth radius.
For example if you using your Android tablet as a media player (Android tablet connected to your HDTV via HDMI) and want a remote for your media player then use Tablet Remote app. But you need another Android device for such purpose.
You need to follow the instructions bellow to use Tablet Remote app.
- Download Tablet Remote App. You can download it here.
- Now install the downloaded app on both android devices.
- Now connect one of your android device to HDTV via HDMI. It will act as a receiver.
- Open setup in Tablet Remote App and then configure your receiver android.
- Now enable “Enable tablet remote in the settings” and “Change the input method for tablet remote”.
- Now pair up two android devices via Bluetooth. To do so, open Connection screen in Tablet Remote. Now click “Make device discoverable” and then click “Scan devices”.
- Now select the other android device from the list and then follow onscreen instructions to successfully pair the two devices.
- Now you will be able to control other android device. Click Remote button on the controller device. A screen will appear with playback control buttons. Enjoy you can now control your android device through these buttons.