Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich brings tons of various attractive functions and features to Android operating systems. However, there is one feature I want to talk over today, the Face Unlock feature. If you are having Galaxy S2 running Android 4.0 ICS firmware, you can set up Face Unlock feature on it.
- You must have rooted Galaxy S2.
- ClockworkMod Recovery must be installed.
- Galaxy S2 running Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware build XXKP8.
- Start by downloading the Face Unlock update file. you can download here.
- Now copy the downloaded ZIP file to your SD card.
- Now turn off your device and reboot it in the recovery mode. To do so, press the volume up and OK buttons. press both simultaneously and then tap power button.
- In recovery mode now select “Wipe data/factory reset” and “Wipe Cache partition”.
- From recovery menu select “Reboot system now”. Now reboot Galaxy S2 in recovery mode again.
- Now select “install zip from SD card” from menu then select “choose zip from SD card”.
- Now select downloaded Face Unlock ZIP file from your phone. Installation will start now.
- After installation you will see “recovery mode screen” on your phone. Now reboot it again by selecting “Reboot system now”. Congratulations! you have set Face Unlock feature.